When we first seen this dessert, we thought wow this looks incredible.
So we asked Chef Rory straight up Can we use this recipe and Can we share this on our blog.
And here we are.
Chef Rory Lovie works at Bridge View Restaurant in Dundee, Scotland so make sure to go visit them.
Also Scotland has been voted at number 1 for the most beautiful country in the world, So there is two reasons to visit them now.
Follow them both on Instagram for more stunning dishes.
@chefrorylovie & @bridgeview.
- Plain Flour x 160g
- Baking Powder x 1 Tsp
- BiCarb Soda x 1 Tsp
- Butter x 75g
- Mango Puree x 265g
- Condensed Milk x 1 Tin
- Melt the butter and mix all Ing* together till smooth
- cook at 180’c for about 40mins till a nice colour is formed
- Once cooked let it rest for a few hours.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram @chefs_eye for daily uploads
I seen this amazing confit potato tuile post on Karem instagram page @karem_atef and thought i would love to share this.
Go follow Karem on Instagram @karem_atef for more stunning uploads.
Potato Tuile Recipe
- Confit the potatoes in rapeseed oil till soft and cooked
- Strain the potatoes and blend them till smooth discarding the oil to one side
- Spread between two silicon silpat or baking paper on a tray.
- 180’c for 30-45mins
Make sure to follow us on Instagram @chefs_eye for daily uploads.
- Plain Flour x 250g
- Fresh Yeast x 15g
- Soften Butter x 100g
- Eggs x 6
- Salt x pinch
- Honey x 2 Tblsp
- Sugar x 200g
- Water x 200ml
- OVD Rum x 100ml
- Beat all together and bake at 180’c for 10-15mins.
- Before you send the dessert, soak the Rum syrup over the top and let it sit for a few minutes.
Make sure to follow Rory 0n Instagram @chefrorylovie, also follow @chefs_eye, @ce_plus and @ce_sweettooth for much more.
- Sicoly Peach puree x 1kg
- Caster Sugar x 200g
- Pectin jaune x 26g
- Red food colouring 0.2g (sosa)
Mix’s the sugar and pectin together and boil all, keep whisking.
- Caster sugar x 1kg
- Glucose syrup x 200g
In 3-4 stages add to the pan and keep whisking and reach 107’c.
- White balsamic vinegar x 20ml
And boil again to 107’c and pour into silicon moulds. Move quick when setting the pate de fruit and dont move the moulds till set for atleast 4 hours. Otherwise you will cause wrinkles or uneven shapes.