This recipe works best for citrus fruits but also works with most purees, just need to reduce the sugar quantity depending on the sugar percentage of the fruit.
- Blood Orange puree x 2 liters
- Sugar x 750g
- Water x 750g
- Gelatin sheets (gold) x 4
- Pro Sorbet x 8g
- Bloom the gelatin in cold water (make sure to squeeze the water out before adding to the mix).
- Heat up the water, sugar and puree.
- Take off the heat and add the gelatin gently whisking it in.
- Let cool down and hand blend the pro sorbet powder in.
- Let sit over night in the fridge.
- Whisk to combine and pour in to the pacojet tins and freeze over night.
- Next day churn at least 1 hour before service.